Superbly located in fast growing Mordialloc
Casa Del Mar – A fresh and inviting personality
High Walk Score : Only minutes from Shops, Beach, Train, Bus, Parks, Cycle Paths and Schools … could you ask for more?
Well appointed development, light filled spacious townhouses comprising of both 2 and 3 beds
Perfect Down-sizer for owner occupiers or Investment for astute investors seeking out capital growth opportunity
Live, Work or Play in Mordialloc !
Designed with quality in mind by Chamberlain Architects and well appointed with quality finishes by infamous Adele including Miele appliances and marble bench tops, quality kitchen and bathroom fitout and tiles you would be ecstatic with
Wanting a sea change, a down size or a secure investment. Look no further than Casa Del Mar Townhouses.
Your end result is a beach-side residence with a distinct personality and everyday appeal. A place to call home.
Offering both privacy and an air of openness, maximising natural light providing aesthetic appeal and practical liveability of each home. Where your balcony flows naturally into your living area granting a sense of casual luxury and spacious comfort.
What is nearby : Aldi, Woolworths, Mordialloc Sailing Club, Mordialloc Creek, The Bay Hotel, Doyles, The Beach, Cycle Paths, Mordialloc Train Station, Banks, Cafes, Shopping Village, Nepean Highway, Mordialloc Medical Centre, Schools …. your choice of Lifestyle!
EDUCATION | TRANSPORT | ENTERTAINMENT | PARKS | GROCERY & PRODUCE SHOPPING | STREET CULTURE | CAFE’S
Why Invest in Mordialloc
- Limited seaside opportunity in Melbourne
- High Walkscore to just about everything you could want
- Or a short drive
- 27% capital growth over past 12 months
- 41% capital growth over last 5 years
- Low vacancy rate under 2%
- $2.95m is highest house price sale
- Population of 7,537 and growing
- 29% of the population rent
- 40% of residents work in managerial or professional roles
- 58% of households with an income over $80k
- Prestigious amenities such as sailing, golf, cycling, walking
- Vibrant Culture in a creative growing community
- Strong provider of quality schools and colleges
A Kokoda Project
Comments or questions are welcome.
- Address: Mordialloc, Victoria
- Price: From $679k to $949k
- Bedrooms: 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses
- Bathrooms: 2, 2.5, 3 and 3.5 bathrooms
- Deposit: 10% or Bank Guarantee
- Area: 133 sq/m up to 222 sq/m
- Phone Number: 0413 108 125
Off the Plan - 10% deposit or bank guarantee
Mordialloc Primary, Parkdale Secondry, Mentone Grammar, St Bede's College, St Brigid's Parish Primary